Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Shoot and Show...."

I've been reading a lot of blogs and one blog that I just read said "shoot and show, shoot  & show, shoot & show"  So, that's exactly what I'll do...I have a couple of things going on this weekend, 3 occasions I will be shooting to build my experience and I'm pretty excited.  I'm pretty bummed though that my buddy John, who is an amazing photographer, can not make it with me.  I was really looking forward to those tips guy!  It's alright, next time.  So, after I shoot all 3, I will definitely show! 

So be sure to visit...

But I did want to show this great shot of my daughter Nikki.  She's got a lot of practice from her auntie Jess (www.jessicafphotography.com) so, smiling with the eyes, she's got down. 




And this....We were poolside at a party and the wind was blowing her hair...


No comments:

Post a Comment