Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Schulz Family {II}

So, my favorite place right now...Old Poway Park!  That place is so cute!  A little town, trains, super nice engineers, little shops, park, picnic area....And a lot of backgrounds and places to take pictures.  So, I met the Schulz Family at this park and took their very 1st family photos...Thanks for the photo opportunity.  The more I practice the more I learn this camera. 

The Schulz Family was a riot!  Alexis is absolutely stunning in her pictures and this girl is only 14.  She is soo tall it's scary.  Then the little on Ms. Shelby, she's a little polite sassy thing.  Just too cute.  In the 8-9 years I've known Cheryl, I've never met her husband, so today was my very first meeting.  John is a clown.  He had jokes, he got beat up by the girls, he wanted royalties, he sweet talked the train engineers to let us take pictures in the trains and the moment he was done taking his photos; he changed.  He's too funny.  Thank you for letting me practice on you guys and thank you for giving me the opportunity to take your 1st family portrait.  You can see the laughter and love in the photos... 

The family being silly and wondering do we chat, look at the camera or what....




The girls started the "give me a fist thing"  so mom and dad got in on that too!


More to come!

Here is a couple more before I turn in...I'll post more tomorrow...



One of my favs...How sweet is that?





1 comment: