Friday, June 18, 2010

Meet The J Family

Wow, it's been one long day!  Second stop Balboa Park at the Alcazar Garden...Beautiful!  J's, you guys are so cute...Thanks for giving me experience.  You guys; awesomeness!  Can't wait till we hit it again in July...


I think Natalie looks really good in this shot!
Quinn being silly!


Loving his bro.... :)


That's a good looking FamBam!!!

Another day tomorrow, thanks to Diane...I'll be on the feet again for a while!  So time to rest it up...:)

I really like this image but darn sun...you learn!





After Quinny put himself in time out...he gives his mama a big hugsy wugsy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! I love these! I think this one just above here will be our Xmas pic! Tans... you're so gooooooood!

    BTW... peekaboo bra moments all over the place! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete