Friday, June 4, 2010

Getting Started with this blogging stuff...

Hey guys...Tans here!  I'm starting this blog so I can have a place where my closest can read on my progress on this darn sickness my sister has infected me with, PHOTOGRAPHY!  But wow, it really is an expensive hobby to get into but oh so fun.  So, I've assisted on 2 gigs of hers and I'd have to say that they both were a fun experience.  Not to mention the time I get to spend with my sister...She asked me recently to "train to be her assistant" and without reservation "be our own boss" came to my mind and gladly accepted.  Yeah, it'll take a while before that even happens or if it will even happen at all but right now, I'm enjoying the time with her camera snapping away.  So, I've been practicing with her camera Nikon D300 to start....and seriously, can you start me with a cheaper camera please?...She has already spoiled me.  You know I can't go any lower than that now.  I've done a couple of little sessions with friends from work (and more to come) and close friends.  So, let me know what you think...




No comments:

Post a Comment