Monday, January 21, 2013

Sanchez | Finally got together

Today I spent with afternoon with my daughter and my cousin Jason and his beautiful family...We have lived in the same city for years and years and we finally met up today for Linner.  Before Linner though, we had to hit the streets and get some beautiful family shots.  I hope it doesn't take us another 10 years to plan another outing.


The image below, we were trying to figure out if they were books, magazines or records...Jason and I said, "oh, they are records..."

Gabby says, "What are records?"

We laughed and thought, DANG we are getting old.  Well, I should really say older.




Vincent just cracked me up here...in each image he is looking elsewhere cracking a funny face...Awww, to be young again, he must be in that stage with taking pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment