Monday, September 10, 2012

San Diego's commute just got better...103.7 Energy | The AJ Show

I had an opportunity to shoot AJ, Hula, Dorothy and Tonya to promote their new radio show, "The AJ Show" on San Diego's Energy 103.7.  I was so nervous the day of this shoot and the drizzle didn't help.  It just made me more nervous.  It was truly an honor meeting these guys and capturing images that show their friendship.  I enjoyed chatting with them and having them jump on AJ (which was quite entertaining).  They laughed at each other's jokes and definitely brought their supermodel status up to the plate.  I do have to admit as a listener, when I heard AJ and the rest of the crew's voices together behind me, I was a little confused. Was there a radio on?  LOL.  Their shoot went amazing and Dorothy and Tonya were all done up by Desiree of  WOW Your beauty concierge who did a fine job.

~~You guys will definitely rock the airwaves with your voices, there are many San Diegans cheering this morning on there way to work!!! Welcome Back The AJ Show San Diego missed you!!! Check them out on 103.7 Energy...






No comments:

Post a Comment