Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Arrival of "Baby Chimi"

As I documented the labor of Yolanda Ramos I couldn't help but remember back to when I was in that same position...I have to admit I did get teary eyed watching this montage only because I have followed them from the announcement of the gender, when Yolanda's baby bump was little teeny tiny...It was a documentation of their journey being pregnant.  I have come to find out what beautiful and down to earth people Hula and Yolanda are.  I know that with their bright and endearing personalities, Baby "Chimi" will be everything they are and more.  The montage shows their love for Baby Chimi and how loved she is already by many (I mean many) many people!!!
I hope this will be something they will go back on and watch over and over to remember also something Baby "Chimi" would enjoy watching one day too...




1 comment: