Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project "Chimi" with Yoli & Hula!

Yoli and Hula met at a Karaoke Competition that he hosted back on August 1, 2010.  A week later he asked her out.  When you know you've met the person you're supposed to be with, you spend hours, like 4 hours, just chatting the night away on your first date.  In 2011, they married and now they are expecting their little "Chimi". 

When I first met these two, I've got to admit, I was a bit nervous.  That went away the moment I hugged them hello for the first time.  It was like I knew these two forever.  This weekend we did a session that was ALL GIRL in a little Minnie Mouse theme.  We had Minnie Mouse cake pops and cookies made by my friend Jen.  Yoli even brought her little Minni that she bought the day they found out they were having a girl.  We had a bit of fun with the box of balloons and letting them go...up, up, up into the sky!!!

I look at these and can't help but see the excitement and love they have for the little bundle.  "Chimi" will be showered with so much love from all her family and friends but most of all, mommy and daddy!

Stay tuned for the next installment of Project "Chimi"!!!  We will enjoy the ride with them!





2 comments: