Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Autism Walk Balboa | TEAM Brandon Leufroy

You may remember sometime last year I raised a bit of extra cash for a dear friend of mine, Georgianne.  Her son Brandon is autistic and she deals with struggles every day.  On March 24, 2012 there will be Autism Walk in Balboa Park, San Diego.  I'm trying to get the word out for her so she can raise awareness and funds for Brandon's class. 




Please read her message below:

Hi everyone,
Many of you know my 15 year old son Brandon has Autism. Each day brings new challenges for me to deal with, but luckily I have a great family and work family to help with my day. As a mom you feel helpless with this disability but this is just a little of what I can give my son to help, hopefully someday to find a cure. If you want to sign up for the walk or donate money, all money donated here will go to Brandon’s school. I will have a donation jar on my desk until march 23. Or, if you would like to donate online for Brandon, click on the link below and then click on General Team Donation.
Thank you all for your support 
Georgianne Ciavirella

No comments:

Post a Comment