Monday, October 24, 2011

Aurelio | Rose & their cuties

The Danese clan and I spend some time in La Jolla at the WindanSea Beach Sunday morning.  It was surprisingly cold there and I was a little concerned that it may be a little too cold for the kids.  The kids were so excited just to run around in the sand so they warmed up pretty fast.  They were just a joy, they were so good with taking their pictures.  Armando, the oldest, told me that one day they are going to be in the movies... :) and I believe him!  Aurelio was great with helping Rose and I climb up and down the rocks while the kids just jumped from here to there with no problems...Must be the age :)  But what melted my heart was when I heard Armando say, while hugging his mom, "This is the best day ever!"  How sweet was that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment