Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Alaan-Cotter Shoot Video

Enjoy!!!  Merry Christmas Alaan-Cotter-Gaoiran Families!!!  I know this buddle of cuteness will bring all the more smiles for the holidays!!!



 

 

Off of work...Not! Today I had the opportunity to take some awesome shots of one of the most cutest families! Introducing The Alaan-Cotter Family, meet little Isaiah. He's cute as a button, just a butterball, if you ask me. Such a good little baby. Mommy and Daddy have so much love for this little man, they couldn't stop kissing him. I wouldn't be able to stop either, I just wanted to put this little guy in my pocket and go home! Alaan-Cotter Family, thank you so much for allowing me to capture your family portrait...I am deeply honored, your new Tita Tanya :)













No comments:

Post a Comment