Friday, October 22, 2010

The Beautiful Girls of New You Weight Loss Clinic

Early this morning I drove up to Pomona Antique Row to meet up with my near and dear friend Rachelle.  She wanted to take office pictures, ooh...OK, cool!  First off, thank goodness there was no rain.  I got to Pomona and met with Rachelle...out came Gayle, Leilani and Kris...Had no idea...

Office pictures....OK you think, sit on a chair, serious, smile (just a little) in your suit or pant suit.  Oh no, these girls jump out of the SUV in coordinating outfits, cute little skirts, red shoes, red belts, accessories, the whole bit.  Not your ordinary "office staff picture"...they made their office staff picture different, stylish and just plain beautiful.  They totally rocked every minute of the shoot.  I'm sure they will brighten up the walls in the office a whole lot more!

We had so much fun...I saw this Pepsi truck driving by and wondered, hmmm....wonder if we could use that?  Kris went off and asked the driver...Who could say no to her?  This guy was so in awe to see 4 beautiful girls sitting in the cargo part of his truck, posing and smiling.  Could you believe he asked me, "Can I take a picture too with my phone, my friends are not going to believe me!"  Hilarious...That was classic...

The girls were causing honking and whistling from the streets...All the images came out gorgeous.  Take a look at a few...So brace yourself; whole Lotta sexy!

Introducing the staff of The New You Weight Loss Clinic
Rachelle, Gayle, Leilani and Kris















No comments:

Post a Comment