Sunday, September 5, 2010

Correa | Family | Riverside

**I had to repost this...I used InDesign to make some type of collage/mag style but for some reason it squeezed the images...Can't seem to figure it out...and if I try to figure it out, I may just have to throw my computer out the window.

I was super excited to meet up with my friend Rachelle.  It's been a while and I was really happy to see her and her beautiful family.  A high schooler, twin middle schoolers and a new kinder....ewww....I got tired just typing that one...How you do it Rachelle?  You are amazing...

We did this shoot at the Mission Inn in Riverside on the hottest day EVER!!!  112/3....It was just way hot but the images still came out amazing.  You can see that they are one happy bunch.  It was my first time meeting the little man Jimmy Jam...He's a character and a talker...and such a great joke teller!  Jimmy and Rachelle were awesome for the cam too, these guys, not shy!  Which was great and easy...But after a long long day of shooting and car trouble on the hottest day ever; what made my day was Little Jimmy Jam telling me as we got of the car, "You know?, I like you!"  Thanks Jimmy Jam, I like you too!  Until next time guys...



No comments:

Post a Comment