Friday, August 27, 2010

Roberson | Family | Riverside

When Celine asked me to photograph her family...I could not wait.  I haven't see her since high school.  I've always wanted to see what the Mission Inn looked like and WOW...Beautiful...And just add a beautiful family...Even more WOW!  Emma is a cutie patootie...She carried along her buddies "Baby Anna" and "Tigger".  They hung out with us and had their pictures taken too.  Little Jakee was still sound asleep...But when he woke up, little man is just adorable.  I witness dorkiness, laughter and hotness (i mean it was really really hot, 112 degrees).  After our little walk around the Mission Inn...We stopped off at a cute little bakery that sold cupcakes, Emma had 2...So, we had, well I, had some lunch (thanks Celine) and chatted...I had a really great time. 










No comments:

Post a Comment