Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trajen | Welcoming!

Today was a special day for us...To watch Trajen {my nephew} baptized was a beautiful moment.  Nothing brings down this little man...Always smiling and beaming with joy!  He was sticking the tongue out all the time and just always smiling...Oh how I miss those little guys already.  Here are a couple of pictures of the little man and believe that one of the images is an ad for Gerber baby!!! 


When my cousin Chris {godfather} introduced him to the congregation, it was so classic! 

The Gerber Baby!!!!
He's a quick little man...blurrish!!!




OMG....How cute are you Trajen!!!!  I say it to him all the time, "I'm just going to fold you up and put you in my pocket!!!"


No matter how hard mommy tries to get these  fingers and hands out of his mouth....They always find their way back...YUMMO!!!

His LOLO wanted a photo moment with him...
Look at the little smirk that man has!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment