Friday, July 9, 2010

Meet Travis | Leeah {Sibling Duo}

Today I had the fun time photographing Travis and Leeah.  These two are Natalie Jagers niece and nephew.  They are too sweet.  We had a fun time climbing the rocks trying to get to our destination.  Thanks to Natalie, we had a bit of a nature rock walk, along the side of the beach where none of us were prepared for the very slim rock walkway!!!  :)   But Travis was a gentleman with helping me get across one end to another.  I'd have to say, I was pretty scared I was going to slip and fall and join the guitar playing party below us...

But when we did get there...It was amazing.  I had the kids go out and venture out to the rocks a little deeper in...Got myself stuck in a few sticky situations but it was all okay.  Poor Leeah, she knew, just knew the water was coming in!!!  You guys were great, love ya!  Hope to photograph you again soon someday!  Pleasure to meet you both.  Travis you are a riot!!!



More to come....

I just couldn't decide what to post...So, here are a couple of my favs...Enjoy...









This one is for you Natalie...

No comments:

Post a Comment