Sunday, June 27, 2010

The weekend....


This weekend is coming to an end and it was a great one!  We went drove all the way to the LA area to attend Joe's cousin's graduation party...~Congratulations Ms. Justine...Oh, how we remember picking you up from Kindergarten and watching you after school and now, wow....You have grown up to become such a beautiful young lady.  ...And Jheremee too, you guys have grown up so much. 

I practiced again, taking shots here and there...These girls take amazing images...They are so photogenic...
Cute little decor surrounded the house...
Here is Ms. Justine...She is so adorable here with her Hawaiian torch dancing man, Ian.  Cutest couple.



Ms. Jher and mommy...and this little one is getting married in January.  C'mon, where has the time gone.  Time is just flying by...I'm just trippin' out that these once little girls are now young ladies!  :(



Then the girls all together!



Took some of the little rascals too...This was the only time I could get them...I promised Soleil only 1 picture but she called me out when I continued to snap away.  Thank goodness Rysie let me snap a couple of her before she bolted out of the room...


Little Rysie just wouldn't be Rysie if she had straight hair!!  The hair is soooo her!




1 comment:

  1. Auntie Tanya,

    Your pictures turned out so great! You are very talented :) Thank you so much for coming and celebrating my graduation with me. I look forward to seeing you and the family soon. Please keep in touch! Take care!

    Love,
    Justine

    ReplyDelete