Friday, June 11, 2010

Mother's Day {I}

We spend this Mother's Day weekend in Pasadena this year.  It was Ms. Rysie's birthday so at her party I took some photos of the kids running around, Uncle Jeff and Ja-shin, baby Noah...There was a lot to capture.  After her little shin-dig we went over to Joyce/Joe's house and took more shots there.  I never noticed before but they have a whole lot of cool areas to take pictures at their house.  Joyce, we will have to play at your house soon...

Ja-Shin and Jeff were posers!  But I love how the shots came out.  We'll have to do this again guys!  I need more practice.  These are my favorite shots of the weekend...


Ja-Shin and Jeff - they are so cute!  :)





Getting the hands caught in the bucket! 



My sister in law Joyce...She has such a beautiful home...This is her Romeo/Juliet balcony (i think that's what she called it, well a balcony) in the front of her house.  Such a great shot of her. 


Love these shots of Rysie Roo...Too cute for words.   The little pink car she got is a great prop!  Rysie, can I borrow it?  :)





1 comment:

  1. Now that I'm finally on your team (yippee!), here's what I wrote before: SO GREAT! And, yes, Jeff and I are posers and are down to do it again whenever! Ok, um, I'm sorta speaking for the both of us without him knowing. hahahaah.

    ReplyDelete